Hi everyone! It’s been awhile, but I have been busy!
Here is an update to what I posted last time:
1. Translation course 2-, transfers to A-
2. Swedish: 3, transfers to B
3. Weimar Republic: 1,75, transfers to A
4. Was supposed to have this grade on Friday, but the professor had something come up. Will be getting it probably sometime in August (will get sent to Freiburg, and then later to me).
5. Having reading ready to be read. (I will be getting this grade later on as well).
It was great having my parents here and we did lots of awesome things, like visiting Bebenhausen (see the tag for my other entry about it) and the Ritter Sport Chocolate Factory. I also got to eat really well for the week which was nice. Thanks Mom and Dad!
My new blog look will be coming sometime shortly after my return to the US. I’m hoping maybe on Monday?